Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Been meaning to do this for a while...

I have been meaning to get a photo of my main camera ever since attending the MudQueens wrestling match posted last month. In fact, I have refrained from cleaning it just for this picture.

Set up the "studio' in the kitchen at about 11 last night. I'm not happy with the text accompanying the photo and will rework it in the next day or three. My goal in the print section is to talk about my Rebel not being my "baby" but rather being my work partner. That obviously did not come across in this text. As it was after midnight when I began writing this incoherence and lack of focus is just to be expected.

I'll post the redo when it is finished. With luck, I'll have something to be proud of.

2 comments: