Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome...

If you have ever looked at blogs called "Greetings from Kenowhere", "Piczilla", "Mondo Hafla" or "Return of the Junkman" then we know each other. My name is Mike Gordon, AKA Mikasi Photography, and over the past decade I have owned and run those blogs. But that's no more...

In an attempt to consolidate and organize my photo endeavors I have opted to abandon those blogs and put all my photo work into this one. As I have started a web site and begun doing photography more in earnest it seemed like this was the time to abandon the old and start something new.

Plans are that in this blog you'll see everything from political rallies and protests, to punk rock performances to belly dancers, to who knows what the hell else.

Anyhow, introductions are as hokey as they are necessary. But in any case they should not be over long. So it's time to quit here and get back to photo processing. Gods know these things don't process themselves.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment