Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I've changed my web world around to make this my homepage...

The why is simple enough - cash flow.

Oh, and there was that little matter of customer ease too.

The site formerly known as mikasiphotography.com was geared towards photographers who have a lot more commercial oomph than yours truly. After a year of having the site I had generated less in sales than needed to make it worthwhile. And nowhere near enough to earn the minimum payout.

Also, what I learned is that the people I sell to overwhelmingly want one of two things - digital downloads and speed and convenience when they do want hard copies of their pictures. With my new site you can still get digital downloads (in different sizes as needed).

An added bonus is that I am able to have any hard prints you need sent to the local lab of your choice - if you need the shots sent promptly to the Walgreens in your neighborhood (or the Target, or any other lab) I can now do it. No more waiting two weeks for prints from the lab in California.

The homepage change might be a little confusing at first but know that it was all for the best - for your best and for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment