Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The March Hafla at Chicago's Arabesque Studio


These shots are from a hafla held at Arabesque Belly Dance in Chicago.

I like going to the shows and haflas there – the venue is small, but pretty. The dancers are always good.

Apologies for the briefness of this entry – but there is SO much to do. My apologies to the ladies who danced – these were quickly edited on a laptop, so the brightness and color are due to be off. Still, the resolution of these pictures is good enough that if you download some of the shots (and you are welcome to) you can edit them to your specs. Lord knows I don't have time to right now.

Oh, one last thing – if you like these shots show your love by clicking on one of the links to donate to my photography (on the right side – look for the PayPal buttons). Any donations are greatly appreciated.

If you clicked on one of the ads here well, heck... I wouldn't object to that.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment