Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Hello Elliot

Hello Elliot,

These are the shots you wanted. I have not made this page private in that you signed a release and the these have already been in a few shows - essentially, they are already public.

I did want to tell a short story which sort of applies to this. When I first started shooting in the mid 90's I approached a youngish (25) female friend and asked her to model for me. She was taken aback but flattered. I told her "Trust me, you are going to want these down the road!" Still, she declined.

About 20 years later I found her on FB and sent a friend request which she accepted. We went to breakfast and the first thing she said to me was "You were right!" I had no clue what she meant and said so. "You were right about the pictures - i really wish I had done is so I could see how I looked."

In short, Elliot, congratulations - you had the better foresight.

I hope you enjoy your photos.




















No comments:

Post a Comment