Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturaday was the KSO's opening day...

for the 2110/2011 season.
 

The KSO - Kenosha Symphony Orchestra - October show was titled Classical Celebration and featured works from Schubert, Dvorak and Prokofiev. But while I do enjoy my time there, for me the most important thing was trying out my new camera under the auditorium's lighting condition. 


While not qualified or experienced enough to do a technical review my Saturday night's experience. My latest camera - a digital Rebel - was not up to the job like my old D series camera was. While the Rebel is quicker to fire and has less noise and better color capture even at a fast ISO speeds (most of the shots were taken at 3200 and some at 800).




But what was most disappointing about the Rebel is that it failed at capturing the sharp images I was used to. The camera simply was not able to consistently give me a crisp lock on images. And that is a problem. Still, I was able to get some good shots and they are linked to here. Normally, I shoot at least 500 shots per shoot but in an attempt to not annoy patrons with the constant "click click click" of the camera I kept it down to 200 shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment