Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Minute Graphics...


I've decided to add another set to my Flickr account. Rather than pictures of events, or belly dancers or disasters, these will mostly be pictures that amuse me for no good reason. Think of these as social commentary and social commentary. Done by someone not qualified to comment on society and who is not funny.;

All pictures in this set share three qualities - they are all parodies of things or conditions you find in socitey, they are all quickly and artlessly cobbled together in about five minutes and - being parody - they make "fair usuage" of existing works.








If you are the owner of the copyright of any of these and want them taken down just email me with your demand (if you are angry enough to email I can only assume you are demanding). I will happily take the shots down. However, I will also share your email/demands/legal papers with my viewers here by making it into a graphic. I'll likely also post it on Facebook.

Yes, I am so powerless and pathetic that I find it a status bump to noticed by the famous and powerful even if it is just in a legal proceeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment