Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Friday, November 20, 2020

last two woodland shots

 Heyo - I took about a hundred shots in the woods yesterday. In my younger years I would have auto edited all of them and posted them. You may know from coming here in the before I am more than capable of doing that.

But let's be more adult about this. You're getting just four photos - the two from yesterday and then these. No sense in being tedious.

Shit! Lothlorien's in Wisconsin!!

The park has a up towards the trees playground. They have rope walkways, these pathways and a zip line. Now this isn't cool for your, Mr. International Adventurer, but this is rural Wisconsin so this is hot shit to us. It's closed for the season, but goddammit it exists.

As for the photos, TBH is it pretty drear out that way. I mean the woods have that beautiful autumn look, but it's a really limited palate. Lucky for you I discovered the Color Contrast slider so I had a little fun here. These shots aren't great and if I wanted to try and show them I'd have to really rework them being far more subtle.


There are platforms and walkways all through the trees.
Hmmmm, I seem to have pushed the color contrast too far.

 

But as for right her and right now I think this will work.

My next blog post will be something from the archives. Performers, buildings, nudes... not sure of the subject matter but it will be different.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment