Help support my photography a lot! ($12.70)

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Mature content - All sorts of trigger warnings

 Note: know that this is a serious/dramatic piece - the subject is losing your virginity during consensual incest.]

This video was inspired by a vignette from the play "My First Time," a play one a web site of the same name.

While most of the performances ranged from awkward and humorous to highly erotic, this section about Luke and his sister stood out as most tragic and poignant.

myfirsttimetheplay.com

This is a re edit of the first piece I ever uploaded here at Vimeo. I think I've done better in the editing and audio, but you will be the judges of that.

Video - Canon T1i, Canon HFM40, Zoom Q3 hd
Audio - Zoom Q3 hd
Video editing - Shotcut and Kdenlive
Audio editing - Audacity
Filmed, spliced and edited by yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment